Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A break from sports

I have a blog that is almost exclusively sports and now I have decided to write about things other than sports. I have found that many people, some of them are even my friends, don't love sports as much as I do and so to placate them I am going to do what most other bloggers do, write random thoughts about the world. Not another Deadspin or anything like that, I have another job that gets in the way of hardcore blogging but rather a way for me to write my thoughts and keep the last pieces of sanity I have left.

2 comments:

This Brazen Teacher said...

Cannonball: I am honored to be your one and only. At least for now. I must confess I do not remember our recent escapades... but I'm sure they were as good for me as they were for you. Thank you kindly for the link :-) I shall continue to visit this new "unsportsmanlike blog." Cheers!

-BrAZen

CowboyJoe said...

right back at ya babe. I'll check out your blog and comment.